In fact, Im fighting the urge to roll around on the ground and tear at myself until grey and electric blue fur appears instead of skin, and I can float around singing nonsense. Im also fighting to not bust out a sketch pad and draw the ideas of Alice inspired cakes, desserts, buffets, and well, anything really. Well....I shouldn't fight that...But my sketchbook is lost in the abyss of packed-ness.
But, in the spirit, Im creating my own list of 6 Impossible Things to believe in.
1. My boyfriend is the one I will spend the rest of my life with.
2. I will be successful in whatever I want to do.
3. I will be happy.
4. Everything happens for a reason
5. I will learn to eat more food
6. I will be known for something.
None of these things are actually impossible... because if its anything Alice In Wonderland teaches us, its nothing is impossible.